Start on a nutritious diet. All you really need to do this is to stay motivated and watch what you eat!
- Remember that one pound equals 3500 calories.
- Reduce your daily calorie intake by 500 calories per day.
- Protein is gold. Stay away from high carbohydrate meals and sugar. By all means trade that soda for some water.
- STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL.
- Sleep for 9 hours EVERY night
Keep fit. Consistency is key in exercise, as it will keep your energy levels high.
- For your abs and torso area, crunches and sit ups will help shrink your stomach.
- For your arms and shoulders, elliptical and small weights will firm up any flabby areas and give you an even skin tone.
- For hips, thighs and buttocks, cycling, running and joggingburns fat and calories. Plus it tones up all of those loose areas below your hips that shake and jiggle.
Do exercises for 30-60 minutes a day at least 3 times a week. NO IF ANDS OR BUTS!!!
The best time to do this is before you start your day so afterward, your energy level will be elevated and you’ll breeze through your daily schedule.
Avoid high-calorie snacks.
Stick with fruits and vegetables if you’re hungry between meals. NO CHEATING.
Its common sense, the more you do, the more you will benefit from. If you just sit around all day how are you gonna achieve what you want in life?? Walk to the store, walk up stairs instead of using an elevator, and do spot exercises while sitting at a work desk or dinner table.